You are NOT logged in. You will need to
or to submit a count request and post datacards!<top>Contact this company First of its kind database based on actual subscription histories!
a highly-targeted vertical segment of Infogroup's Marketing Genetics database, provides
actual subscription and book purchase history from millions of readers to some
of the most respected publications on the market.
• Subscriber Genetics
gives you access to never-before-available, actual subscription histories on
millions of individuals combined with specific product purchases to create a
proven, powerful list of prospects.
• Whether you want to find prospects that look like your best
subscribers, expand your prospect universe or reactivate lapsed subscribers,
Subscriber Genetics makes it easy.
• Subscriber Genetics enables list selection by type of magazine/book,
subscription recency, lifetime value, recent order value and more.
• Because Subscriber Genetics is part of Infogroup's vast Marketing
Genetics database, you can add buying history from over 900 catalog merchandise
mailers to subscription history. Add buyers of sporting equipment to a list of
subscribers to sports publications!
Thinking of spinning off new titles or creating
special interest publications? Use Marketing Genetics data to see what products
your subscribers are most interested in.
subscriber base is a challenge core to the publishing industry. Infogroup's
Subscriber Genetics database identifies solid prospects - individuals who have
already purchased subscriptions aligned with your publication type.
highly targeted data that will deliver new subscribers: • 4.7+ million health & beauty magazine
• 4.4+ million shelter magazine subscribers
• 3.5+ million entertainment magazine subscribers
• 3.2+ million new & business magazine subscribers
• 2.5+ million sports magazine subscribers
• 1.5+ million style magazine subscribers
• Nearly 1 million book buyers • 13+ million